American Roulette by RTG
Realtime Gaming offers to fans of casino games yet another opportunity to enjoy their favorite pastime.
The American Roulette is an extremely popular game and what is more, it is fairly easy to play.
What distinguishes Realtime Gaming’s American Roulette is its simple layout and unobtrusive sounds. Playing this particular online version of the game feels like sitting by a real Roulette table.
If you are newbie to the game, then the following instructions will help you make sense of it. The purpose of the game is to predict in which of all 38 chambers the ball is to land after it has been released into the roulette wheel.
The first thing you need to do is to place your bet by clicking the chips you are presented with at the table. In the RTG version of the game you can make Inside bets between €0.25 and €1000 and Outside bets between €0.25 and €100. Once you are done, you can click the “Spin” button.
It is important to note that you can bet on any of these combinations:
- Ranges – you can try to predict the range of the numbers, in which the ball will land
- Red/Black – you can try to guess whether the ball will land on a black or a red number
- Odd/Even – with this option you can attempt to guess what will be the next number to come
- Pairs/Quads – here you can bet on two- or four-number sets
- Singles – you can pick the number you feel the ball is most likely to land on