The Progressive Blackjack, developed by Playtech, is quite similar to the standard game of blackjack but experienced players will definitely notice one great difference. The game enables the players to place a progressive side bet amounting €1 and once their bet is accepted, they get the chance to win the progressive jackpot on grounds that they are dealt any number of aces. Apart from that, they are enabled to win smaller side bet awards. The payout depends on the cards the player has but the suited aces pay the best.
Progressive Blackjack Jackpot Info
|Min Bet||€5 (per hand)|
|Free Spins Feature||n/a|
|Progressive Jackpot||Get 4 aces of the same suit|
Game Rules and Features
In order to win the life changing amount, the first step is to create an account in one of the online casinos that offer the Progressive Blackjack. It is not obligatory to place a progressive jackpot bet but it is important to note that it cannot be accepted unless you place a regular bet before that.
As mentioned earlier, the game resembles the traditional game of blackjack and the goal of the player is to beat the dealer’s hand without exceeding 21. Both the player and the dealer receive two cards. While player’s cards are face down, one of dealer’s cards is face up. As for the controls, the player has several options:
- Pushing the Hit button enables them to get another card
- Stand means the player should decide whether to take another card or not
- Double Down allows the player to take only one more card and also doubles the initial bet
- Split allows the player to have cards with similar values split into two hands
- Insurance enables you to pay extra and if the dealer has a blackjack, the pay back will be 2/1
If you manage to beat dealer’s hand, you will be paid at the end of the session when the hands of the opponents are compared. Blackjacks are paid out 3/2.
Although Playtech is not the only company that has developed a Progressive Blackjack game, players admit that it is among those that are worthy of playing.
The progressive jackpot is yours if you manage to get four aces of the same suit. Given the fact that the game is played with 6 decks, this is not too impossible to be achieved. The chances to hit a winning combination are a bit higher than what some similar games offer. In brief, the action should unfold by the following scenario: the player is dealt two aces of the same suit, then, the aces are split and the player receives another two of the same suit. Although those whose game followed this plot are few, it does not mean that the other prizes are not decent. On the contrary – there are prizes for holding one two three or four aces of different suits. Expectedly, aces of the same suit pay much better but here are the awards one receives depending on the combination:
- As much as €25 will be granted to the player who has two aces that are not of the same suit. However, two aces of the same suit pay €100.
- The payout increases to €250 for three aces of any suit and reaches €1500 for four aces of any suit.
- The sum granted for three aces of the same suit is €2500 and the progressive jackpot is yours if you have four aces of the same suit.
- As for the minimum bet, it is €5, while the maximum is €1000 per hand.
The progressive jackpot is accumulated by all casinos that offer the Progressive Blackjack. As much as three cents on every dollar wager is set aside for the progressive jackpot.
Even if another player has won the progressive jackpot right before you and the jackpot is reset, you still have the chance to win at least €50,000.